A read to torment your stomach

17 Nov

Photograph: Harper Collins

Ran across this review for a new book (pictured above) on the history and evolution of In-n-Out: the burger chain loved by Californians and desired by every other American–at least in my opinion.

The review itself is mediocre–you could probably find 95% of that information on Wikipedia and the other 5% that actually focuses on the book itself is cookie-cutter and not very interesting.

But one thing’s certain: no one, myself included, should read this book on an empty stomach.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: